Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wow,the sun is out but raining

Yes folks,this morning in Alabama that is going on right now. It's 72degs here with a 5 mile wind blowing.January with shorts and tee shirt weather.My German shepard love's to be out side,but one drop of rain you can hear her scratch at the door to come in.Am I crazy or do dogs have esp? She knows when I am in a lot of pain or asthma attact is near as well as my sugar is to high or for that matter to low. sparky is now 7 years old,but act's younger.She is a little chubby as I am,because we do feed her scraps with her dog food.That is a good segway in to:dinner for tonight!Not sure what I am going to make. Lox- bagles-cream cheese or perhaps german braunschwager-how about pizza? I know-- I will make chicken parm stuffed with ham covered with mozzerella cheese. Better stop or I will be having it for breakfeast.So, I filled up my truck with gas. $70.00 dollars,way to much for gasoline.Here is where I get to criticize my county.In America we have lot's of sweet crude oil in the earth. AS a matter of fact between,Alaska, Colorado,south and north dakota,as well as a few more states. there is 2-3 trillion barrels.Plus 6 or so trillon in natural gas. The problem is getting both the congress and the senate plus our president off there butts and start getting it.We also need new plants (5) to refine it. That would bring gas down to about $1.00 a gallon.BUT no the few tree hugger's are holding the rest of America hostage.Sure I could trade the truck in on a smart car,but then I need to lose 60lbs.Sure I am still living in the 70's but I like big comfortable cars and trucks. Time to go.Heading down to Florida for lottery ticket's.Odds of hitting it 122 million to 1.But you never know. be well,blessed and happy, Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment