Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 has started

Hi folk's! It is Jan.3rd,2012.How time flys. Just yesturday it was 1960 and I was in the US.Navy.Went to the Med by ship. Stoped and enjoyed urkey,Naples,Greece,Malta(where I got pick pocket out of smokes and a lighter),France where I lay on the beach in Cannes, and got a burn :) but worth it.As well as many more country's while in.Then in 1962 was in Italy where there where protests againest J.F.K. then the Cuban blockade. One kid was so afraid of war, he hung himself.that was awful.Then Kennedy got shot. By then I had enough. Finished up service in 1965 and went home.By then I had lived what seemed a life time. Went in a child came out a man!Since then I have done quite a lot,but that's another day.IT IS MY HOPE AND PRAYER that all the world's people come together in peace. Be well,be blessed and be happy. .....TO BE CONTINUED. please check out our other blob at...........http://fromjodiesstuff.blogstop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment