Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan,10th 2012

Raining this morning in Alabama.How can one be sad when it is 69degs with a slight breeze.The Gulf of Mexico just 20 or so miles away with sandy white beaches.You would think all is right with the world. BUT, SYRIAN GOVERNMENT still killing it's own people including children--opec is sticking it to the world with the high oil price's--Iran wants to put a marine to death(good way to start a war you can not win. Even if you kiss Chaves on the butt for help.)You have 6 republicians running ads which are mostly untrue about Obama.All the while president Obama is trying his best at running this America.I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.......ENOUGH OF THIS DOOM AND GLOOM. NOW ME!! The restuant was doing fine and as I said my new friend came in each day for a turkey sandwich and a drink. We spoke of many things and of God as well.My opinion never changes,what ever god you have it is the same one as mine. I CAUGHT MY PARTNER STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS AND PULLED OUT AS MUCH MONEY AS I COULD.(WAS NOT MUCH). My friend asked what I was going to do? My reply was, going back to the south.Where upon he said "how about running my Christian tv station for me"? What the heck,I was going south any way,why not Alabama!!wrapped up all I needed to and came south in 1995.I ran that station (no pay)for about a year. his partner's really gave him the shaft and the staton shut down. The happy part of this I stayed on the acre and 3/4 in a mobile home which I am almost thru paying for(three more years) to go. the I made an offer on the land. Yes it was excepted. SOOOOOOOOOOO HERE I AM IN ALABAMA,CONTENT,HAPPY FOR THE MOST PART. THIS ENDS THE STORY FOR NOW. HOWEVER PLENTY MORE TO WRITE ABOUT. BE WELL-BLESSED AND HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment