Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Still in the 80's

The eighties were very good to me in one way.the girlI married was pretty smart. You could even say she could walk and chew gum at the same time. I tought her how to run several enterprise's at one time and turned her loose on the world.DO YOU Remember I said my mom passed away. the stress was a lot.(What doesn't kill you makes you stronger)So we sold the antique business and opened the first Disney in the country. It went so well we bought a motor home.. ..you may say why, on that one? As we had mucho hours that was all work. with the over flow of merchantdise we started a flea market business in which we used the motor home.All this was accomplished with her running every venture as i was and still am today disabled. Sure I can teach her and those who help the how to but couldn't myself do much!! Sometimes you ride the bull and some times the bull rides you.(NO NOT THAT WAY :)) I started to get sick with all the pain,we closed the store and sold the stuff at flea markets.we did well up to 1991 when we got divorced.She went her way I the other.Yes she got the house and the Corvette we sold and split the cash.She also got the truck. No, I am not crying in my beer.I got the Rolls Royce. However I was almost broke so the Rolls went up for sale.Then I met someone who wanted to open a restuarant and a deli. what the heck!! I was game for it(yes I invested in a 50% deal.Since I was a chef as well as the other things I did gave me something to do.There met a christan fellow and we became friends.He would come in every day before going to work.TO BE CONTINUED IN A DAY OR TWO, THIS WILL TELL THE STORY OF HOW I CAME BACK SOUTH. BE WELL,BLESSED AND HAPPY--MAKE SOME ONE SMILE TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment