Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New and old mix--so1978-79

Lets see,where did i leave off? Yup! mustang over cliff,no insurance,and one of my favorite place's Amsterdam..There I was in 1978 when my back gave out again.What to do? Me, I kept on working, which made it so much worse, that Thanksgiving(USA THING)I had to have another operation.This time not so good.Got staph infection in the operating room or maybe the doctors runny nose. Nobody could figure that out. if you have ever had staph,it goes everywhere in your body. Under arms, legs, and the most painfull groin, that whole area.It spread like a wild fire.my body started to shut down and i was on the way out.Then a friend of mine who was a doctor stopped in to say hi.2 minutes later all heck broke loose.He called the two orthopedic dotors in and fired them on the spot.(I was out of it anyway)then he stopped all medicaton for a day,exept pain meds. Took what seemed like 50 viles of blood and sent the to a friend who was head of infection's at the cdc. As a favor,got my results.4 days later I was out of my semi-coma and eating again. Then started to walk all over as i need to be taught once more.The biggest problem was long and short term memory loss. trust me on this,that was a terrible thing to have happen.so 6 months later i was released from the hospital. Had to re-learn everything including who some people where.They would see me at the supermarket and say hi. I looked at them with a blank expression. OH, did i mention the stress was to much for my third wife? Again there went cash,a house,a car? The wife ,no problem but the b---h took my english springer spanial.Now that hurt.It took nearly one year until I was mostley recoverd.Still had to teach myself over again all I had experianced and learned.Believe it or not I excelled and surpassed myself thanks to a gadjet, which just came out, an apple 2e computer.one of the first to be marketed. the cost, $3,300.00 dollars in 1981-82. Here we go again,back pain right now. going to lay down until it later. YES I WILL CONTINUE THIS IN A DAY OR TWO. BE WELL,BLESSED AND HAPPY.HOWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment