Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHAT IN THE WORLD???

Switzerland trade forum. President Obama's representative's made it very clear!They will inforce the trade agreements with the country's of the world(imports and exports). Sure they will??? My favorite of todays news,female activist women of the Ukrain.They went topless to protest at that summit to make a point(or two points). Sure,I understand that is a bit male of me,but in the cold weather men have the opposit problem. They are 100% correct-lack of trade keeps them poor and lack of export make the Ukrain government in need of funds.The Irish artist Frank Buckley-- make a $1.4 billion dollar house out of shreded bill$.That's cool!!! SYRIA!!! Can you say people of the world are very angry..There are 20-30 thousand soldier's that defected to help the people.Is there not one sniper among all of those who have guns aimed at BASHER ASS-AD HEAD? Russian government position...You got it,let men,women and children die.Does Putin and the government of Russia need all that money which they DO NOT help their own people with.Either you belive killing innocent people is ok ..or not? OH YES,I forgot this is Putin and his stazzie friends. BE ADVISED: the American people are on the anti-Assad side.I just wish the ARABS would have stayed to help. Insted they put there pipe line between there legs and ran like the cowards they are. NOW Germany. Leave Mirkle alone and do not bail anyone out. You see just how well that worked here in America! The rich got richer and the poor still have no jobs,no money and lost millions of homes. This brings me back to Wall Street who started this mess.The protester's in the STOP wall street movement have suffered from the hands of our police, who are supposed protect and serve. What they did and are still doing needs to be corrected and punished.HOW can they tazzer-tear gas-beat us with batton'sjust because we protest injustice?? For GOD"S sake this is America! Where we have first admendment rights. Be carefull, as we also have second admendment rights as well. Don't even get me going on Iran,it may as well be syria..This guy Im A Diner Jacket and his boss's.Some one should blow up there oil fields and give the protesters for freedom fire arms to protect themselves.That just might help see freedom grow and nukes go. Well people,now that's off my chest..It is sunny here in Alabama.wind 10-15 miles ph. Around 62 degs.My german sheppard is out side laying in the sun,rolling around in the dirt. I swear,if a burgler came in she would show them where the empty shoppings where. But my eskimo would tear them to peices while she happily watched. You know I started this blog originally to make some extra cash.I am a chef so I was going to do food and product placement where at your choice,would visit the advertisers perhaps buy something from them.while doing that is talked about world affairs. again, 1st admendment rights.they did not like that idea so they shut down the cash making part with the excuse advertisers did not like what I had to say.Since they to have 1st amendment rights there was nothing I could do but appel to those who ran it.I was denied.HOWEVER it is there loss as 900 plus are reading my blog. Funny how GODS hand lead me to a happier place. I can now voice what ever I wish as long as I keep it clean and my facts are correct.Which they are!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be well,blessed and happy.Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment