Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Has your mind ever gone blank?

Jan,21st 2012.At least I got the date right LOL.It is a quiet day here in Alabama.Overcast with a slight breeze.Would you belive 73 degs? The other night I watched the debates of the republican party. What a joke it was,infighting the same way they can not pass a bill to help Americans with jobs-education-health and a whole lot more.However,Ron Paul makes sence when he speaks.He should be the republician candidate. I am still voting for Obama because 4 years is not enough to get things done.Back to the day.Mostly reflections of the country's on planet earth.To bad I can not hit the 100 million dollar lottery.Africa needs bug nets,aid meds-water wells and food.Other country's like Hati need the same things. AND suprise there are parts of America that need help with food,fuel,clothing to keep warm.So,after the government gets taxe's out of above it would leave me with 50 nillion. I would be able to do a lot in many place's, including here in my country. Sure I would buy a house and several other thing's for me and my family.Plenty left over though!! We all wish for something ,so that's mine. Will write another day.Feeling blahzzzaaa today. Be well,blessed and happy,howard

No comments:

Post a Comment