Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guess i will continue

Another day, and still hoping to hit the lottery like everyone else.So I left off in 1965, after leaving the US Navy.After adjusting to life after the service, I found a job selling women's shoes.Boy oh boy was this the job for me.Why you may ask?? Well just out of the Navy and cocky as heck.Great tan-that mediterian skin of mine made the sun tan shine. Did not hurt I was 5'9" and 139lbs with a 32 belt size. Not like now,220lbs and a 44 belt size (: but still cocky-still tan, great with silver hair. Anyway, I was happy in every department, wink,wink.stayed with shoes for a long time but moved to all shoes-men-women-and children. Ifocused on orthopedics for the little rugg rats and study away i did. Working with doctors and hospitals,i was able to help thousands of kids from getting deformed feet,legs,knees.....Around 1969-72 I studied law and real estate law while working.eased in to selling house's then commercial property. Made a lot of cash doing that.eventually got board there as well.By 1972 I had been married twice and lost all my money on divorces. No boo hoo for me. Got back on my feet and stomped my way back up the ladder.Then once again,in 1974 my mustang went over a small cliff and wrenched my back in several places. The first operation on l-4 s-1 went ok. The kicker-no insurance. this is where you wished you lived in Amsterdam(which i did visit) plenty of the right type of smoke and free health insurance, (as most country's,) EXCEPT THE USA. Here that President Obama.So this brings us to 1978-9 when wouldn't you know back problems again. Hey everyone getting tired so once again!! TO BE CONTINUED. BE WELL,BLESSED AND HAPPY.HUG YOUR MOM-WIFE OR GIRL FRIEND OR ALL THREE. JUST KIDDING. HOWARD OUT FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment