Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

from 1980 to1992

How did I live up to now? God's good grace.In the early 80's I work for an American company in upstate New York.something like a small supermarket-convience store set up.running it was a piece of cake( or pie ).When i took it over from the manager before me, the store was making $2,000 a week. manager's pay was based on $300 a week and commission after the 2 grand.It took me 2 full years but I took that store to $20k and the owners did not like the idea I was being paid over $700 a week. Remember this was in the early 80's when the average weekly pay check was 150-200 dollars a week.Remember I made a lot of moooolaaa(money) even before I worked there.My car was a huge Lincoln town car. So they sent 10 thousand dollars worth of cigarettes to a store near mine then said 10grand was missing.Of course I told them it can not be, and I had all the paper work to prove it.So,this is what I did. The regional manager came in,when he said I took it, my face got red hot.I walked up to him,put my face in his and said"call the police and arrest me" or better yet let it go now!! just so happened my girl friend at the time work there as well. He was speachless after I got through with him. At that point, I was through with him and a company called Cumberland Farms. took my key's tossed the on the floor used words I do not like and walked out.I knew owners like this asI am messianic and lived in that culture like this.One of the reason's I choose to become a minister(not practing). YES, there are many more things i have done to educate myself. You will read as the years progress. Later that day my girl friend came home and said they found the era!! Did they say they where sorry? NOPE they hired a kid for 200 bucks with the same deal I was offered..Good luck on improving on what i did. So ,with plenty of cash I had time on my hands,what to do?In my studio appartment watching tv,I looked around at the stuff we Americans buy.beautiful cabinets filled with antique's(yes another hobby)my girl friend and i opened antique store on a busy high way.was making it ok until i got a telephone call.My mom had cancer.With me there was only one thing to do. I rented a two bedroom apy near the hospital and moved her up to live with me.Asking my my girl if she wanted to stay or leave,she choose to stay. The nexted year was heart breaking but we never let on.After burying my mom I ask my girl friend if she wanted to get married.SO here comes #4 ouy vey!!Dumkoff,shumck.better them kgb or irgoon. :) Really not bad at all excet for the 9th year when all heck broke loose. YES i will fill you in from the mid 80's to 1992 next time. all of you be blessed.wel and happy.howard

No comments:

Post a Comment