Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

What about the Netherlands

Besides the great smoking cafe's and the red light district(I was single then)there is lots to do, as the Dutch are super nice people.Look how they treat their disabled!!I am now disabled, but then not....front row seat at sporting events,ramps everywhere you wish to visit,special lanes for walking,driving etc.ART,there's art, museums,more than you can shake a stick at,history-art-wars-life in general from the beggining of time.While you are walking around, try the street vendors.pastery-choclate everything with or with out liquers in them. one I really like is fried dough..it has fruits-raisens and more stuffed in them.The best time for that is late November. But any time for cakes and pastery.Do you collect antiques? shops every where.Those are the things I remember most. I belive that is where I wanted to become, and I am, a chef. Among other thing done in my life.That's it for now.Be well,blessed and happy.Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment