Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

" Weather, Visit, and Dogs."

  What is going on?  It feels like January  down here on the Gulf coast!    Soup,Chili, and stew weather. Don't forget the hot cocoa.  This time last year I was sitting in the sun tanning.  Ha, not right now,though they are saying it will climb up to the high 70's by next Thursday. But then it is supposed to rain. We do need the rain.
   So tomorrow I will going to see Chris,and get to spend the day with my grandson Ty as well. It will be a nice day. I am looking forward to it,  I always dreaded being a grandma, now that I am one, I can"t figure out what I was so worried about, I'm having a ball .   It is much easier , lol , than being a Mom. when I have had enough  its take him, Im going home, or take him home, he is getting crankey.  Though It hasn't happened yet , but I am sure it will one day. 
                                                                     Justice                                         Sparkey
   Well I have just realized that my dog Justice the Eskie, is afraid of bugs, He isn't afraid of trucks and buses , he wants to chase them,hence, he doesn't get to be alone loose in the yard. He is terrified of bugs,  being in the south, we have big ugly bugs and there was one on the floor . He saw it and as I went after it he jumped up on the bed and laid his ears back and shook.  I was totally surprised.  Maybe he has been bitten sometime, I can't think of anyother reason for that reaction.. He is a little strange, but I love him and Sparkey , they are our babies..    Sparkey is only afraid of Thunder storms, other than that she is fearless and a real love, doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment