Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Thanksgiving,Black Friday,and Christmas!"


       Oh my goodness, I just cannot believe how commercial out Holiday season has become.  Yes I know all about the giving and receiving thing, thats all well and good but in our economy, at this point I'm thinking there are a lot of people who will be happy to get a good hot meal.   We need to change it and make it a time to help each other and not to try to out do our neighbors by getting the most expensive toys , electronics , etc for our families,  and find someone who is really needing help and make their  Christmas   special, then do your family  shopping.  It just seems like the right thing to do. 
       Another thing that gets me,Seems that our government, and also our celenrities, are always anxious to help  foreign countries , which I agree with, but they seem to forget all our poor  sick people who are homeless , and orphanned ,  needing to be adopted , or helped to get a job.
       Must be my night to complain.  Here is another thing I thing about, We have so many homeless people , and there are so many forclosed  homes standing idle, because there is no one buying a lot of homes  right now/  My idea is this, have the banks rent out some of these idle homes, they are just standing there ,while the banks have to hire people to keep them up , so  maybe someone will buy them either in an auction for half what they are worth . Why not rent the to the homeless  ones  if they could have  places to live for decent rental  prices  I'm pretty sure they would take any job offered to them.  We have a lot of people that are having it rough,and they deserve to be helped as much as our foreign friends, but our own people seem to be forgotten...WHY???   
       I am not a Grinch lol .   I  just need to complain  when I see injustice being done to poor innocent people in my own country.  Then hearing celebrities adopting children from other countries when we have many orphans right here just praying for a home.  I guess I just  don't get it, maybe it is for the publicity,I don't know.   Well be blessed and Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment