Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Computer is up and running!"

  Thanks to my wonderful brainiac man, I can do this blog again.  I don't know what was wrong but he fixed it. Yay Howard!...p.s he said he did not know what the heck he did but hey,he will smart so he says.
   So we decided to have our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow because,  On Monday I have to begin the 10 days of liquid diet , getting ready for the Lapband surgery on Dec.1st.(and no dancer's pole required)  So I would miss the big dinner, not this girl,  Its going to be my last big meal for the rest of my life.. Seriously, this is true, after about a couple of months i will be maybe eating solids butit will be in very small amounts, like 4 ounces, or less. So we talked about this and have decided when we go out to eat we will order one meal for both of us lol.   But if we go to the buffet dinners then thats easy, just a bite of this and a bite of that, on the plate.  Or get a handbag lined with plastic and fill it up,hahaha!  Now that will work. All kidding aside I am truley looking forward to having this done .  There is a big chance that my diabetes will be gone and the copd will be helped .  That will be fantastic!  Since coming south I no longer am on O2 except at night,so if this works as my doctor says I will have a new life,a  better one.  Sounds good to us..
    On Dec 1st I a counting on Howard to write this blog for me, maybe for a couple of days.  Like he says if there is something you would like to ask or comment about just ask we will be glad to answer it for you.He is pretty well educated , knows a lot, there hasn't been anything that I have asked him about where he didn't have an answer.  And I do ask a lot of questions.
    Well it rained today, and the temperature went back up to 72, so it warmed  back up.  The past couple of nights we had a fire in the fire place, it felt pretty darned good. The night before it dropped down to 36 degrees , but last night it was 48 which was a little bit warmer.  The fireplace reminds me of the winters up north where I lived before I moved south.  Redwood NY. way up almost on the Canadian border.Now those winters are cold.........Hopefully in March we will swimming in the pool again..If the weather should warm up early in the spring it would be great.   My sister Judy is planning to come visit in the spring.  Hope it is warm enough then.If not there are a million things for her to see and do while she is here here in the alabama gulf area. that's it for today. be well,blessed and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment