Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Saving Money!"


      I was looking around, surfing the web, if you will.  I have found that there are many sites with free coupons for groceries, resturants that have free coupons with %'s off of their meals, even hotels and motels with %off coupons.  Seems that all you need to do, is go to their sites and download their coupons.  A really good place for a variety is the "i am that lady."   She surfs , gets the deals, and puts them up on her site, she is very good. 
   I have also found that you can get free samples by surfing for free stuff, or give away, this one, the give away is great on the Craigslist.  People get rid of some really great things, a friend got a beautifull hot tub free, just had to pick it up. Someone else got a 52 inch tv the same way.
     Well tonight Howard asked me if we had any cookies and i didn't, so he went to watch tv.   I had a  Jiffy chocolate cake mix  ,  so I looked on the side of the box , and sure enough ,a recipe for chocolate cookies, well I didn't have any chocolate chips so... I  put coconut, raisens, and oatmeal in and they turned out really good and he liked the surprise.  That smile and those twinkleing brown eyes are worth it.   I am happy. Wish all of you were as happy as I am. 
  Holidays are coming up quick, how about some of you email me some recipes that you use and I will put them on here with your name or not if you do not want your name on. email to    jodie13679@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment