Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"I am Totally Surprised"!

  I had no Idea when I started this blog, that there were people from other countries that would be interested in it.  I wish to say thank you for checking my blog out , and hope I can continue to keep your interest.Being entertaining and informative  is my goal.  Since I have been disabled, I cannot work out in the public , and I really enjoyed my job.  Retail sales, is a fun job.  You get to talk to all sorts of people, and that was a  entertaining  for me. So this blog is a way  for me to connect with the public. 
  If you read my blog yesterday, you read about the cake i baked. Oh my goodness ! It was fantastic, that crazy man of mine simply went nuts over it. He said it was the best he had eatten.  From him that is the highest compliment, he is very  truthfull, and will say, if there is any thing  wrong with it. I thought it was very good, and I usually am not that impressed with my cooking or in this case , baking.  If you didn't read  it yesterday , scroll down this page and check it out.  Something else I like is Angel hair  spaghetti with Garlic alfredo sauce and tiny meatballs,  of course a slice of hot Italian bread with lots of butter, or if you like Garlic spread, your choice..
  Well the weather has warmed back up a little . Was 81 yesterday and right now it is 78 here and it is 2:00P.M. in the afternoon.  But it is getting ready to rain, better than ice and snow. I don't think I mentioned that we live about 18 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, on the little tip of Alabama. We are about 10 miles from the Florida border, we do a lot of shopping in Florida , it is cheaper for groceries , they charge no sales tax on food items. That really helps, with the economy.   If our great state of Alabama would let us have a lottery, they would bring in well needed money, which could be used  for schools and taxes, like Florida does.  Our children could have new computers and all sorts of upgrades for their schools , and they could stop the tax on food  which would help everyone, they wouldn't go to Florida  to shop, they would buy locally.  This isn't just my opinion I have heard a lot of people say this also..
   I told you that I write about everything .  I guess if you have read this, it is evident.LOL   I will end this blog for today, hopeing all of you are blessed, healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment