Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

  Well it is that day again, when we are thankfull for everything, (smile) especially that Turkey in the oven.   I am praying that there are plenty of shelters with plenty of food for the homeless and needy this year.  
   My son Christopher and Tina got married yesterday, Howard  married them.  He is an ordained Minister, so he tird their knot, and There is a new Mrs. Brown in town!  Congrats kids, love you
   Well Howard and I did Thanksgiving  dinner this past Sunday,because I started the 10 days of liquid  diet on Monday.  I wasn't going to miss my last big meal.  It was great.  So my crazy man figured out  a way I could still partake in the left overs, he put them in the blender and liquified it.  Hey it actually tasted like Turkey soup,was very tasty,I didn't even miss the chewing(smile).
   I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends everywhere,have a wonderfull day,be happy and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment