Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ghosts? I Believe!

      Ok , I have hesitated writing this blog because it is a touchy subject for a lot of people.  I believe in Ghosts, because I have lived in 4 places that were haunted. In fact the Mobile home we live in at the moment is by a woman, and possibly her husband.  We have seen her or should I say what looked like a  just noticeable almost clear  vapor subtance , which disapears almost as fast as it apears. You almost miss it , I catch it out of the corner of my eye and then its gone.  I have heard the voices  talking , there is 2 voices speaking but the words are not clear enough to make them out. It is funny because I can be in my kitchen on the computer and hear them in the dining room  having a conversation, if I go through the room to the hallway to the bathroom  they stop speaking and it ends for the night.  I have checked every possible thing, radios, tv, neighbors, ets and there is no logical explanation.  But as I said , no one is hurt so it is ok.
     One of the houses I lived in was an Old Farm house in Redwood N.Y.  It was haunted  by several spirits, we would hear one  walk across the hall , come down the stairs , go through the livingroom and through  the dining room and end there. It was a thing that happened off and on daily and at night . It was actual foot steps, exactly like when we walked  the same route.  Also things would get moved or fly off the shelves, when it was perfectly quiet with no explanation.  Hearing a rocking chair  creaking  in the same room where you are sitting.   Or hearing  pans falling and there is nothing there.
     So anyhow I am a believer.  But I have never had a bad experience with any of this, which is probably why I am not afraid of it.  There is so very much between heaven and earth that we mortals will never really understand. But we can try.
Be happy and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment