Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bet You Wondered!

   I bet you  were wondering about my other half. after reading his blogs. So I decided to put his pictures on so you have an idea of who is writing  about food , other countries, government issues and we women. He is very intelligent. He has done a lot of things in his 66 years on this earth.  He just had a new experience yesterday.  We baked a cake for our Grandson Tiberius's birthday, I baked the 4 round cakes and  turned Howard loose on them. As you can see he did a great job. It is a carrot and white cake , the bottom layer is white, the next is carrot,then white and carrot last, white frosting on top with colorful sprinkles and  chocolate frosting  around the rest. The picture  really doesn't do it justice. It was his first time decorating , I say he did a very nice job.
   Now he is a Chef and a baker, plus a Minister.  Then he is my other half.  Thank you Howard. You make life interesting, and entertaining.:-)
   The pictures are of the cake, Howard  in the kitchen , and at the beach in Gulf Shores. So now you see who keeps me sane and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment