Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wow! Seven More Days!

  Christmas is only 7 more days.  All the little kids are excited about Santa coming.  I can remember how that felt.  My sister Judy and I would plot how we were going to stay awake and see him delivering presents, never worked! We always fell asleep. I never did get that pony that i kept asking for.:-) But much later in life I had several ponies and some  horses, lol  I had to grow up to get them, you can't have a pony in an apartment.. So getting back to the Christmas subject.. I have been looking at the decorations that the towns and families have put up for the Holiday season, and they are just aspretty as they are  where you have snow on the ground.  I will take a picture of the Christmas  town that Robertsdale puts up in the park, and I wil edit it in this blog tomorrow night.It is cute, at least I think so.

  My son Chris and his wife went and had the oil changd in the car and the wheels rotated . Tiberius had fun while they were waiting , I am encluding his pictures while they were there.  I am surprised he didn't try to take the tires down and play with them. He did get a package of windsheild wipers to play with...  Be happy and blessed       Oh yes the bib is to catch the slobbers because he is a drooler since he is cutting teeth.:-)

Tires, lets see!
                                                                              Wipers,lets see what can I do with these?

No comments:

Post a Comment