Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So Far,So Good!

  Well I weighed myself today and I am down 13 pounds.  Without the lap band surgery. My Honey is helping me with this, and to tell you the truth, he is good at motivating me, along with the food he is fixing for me. As I said before he is a chef, he fixes me the 4 to 6 ounces of food, per day , then the rest of the meals are liquid, protein, he knows the nutrition facts and goes by them, I am not weak or dehydrated ,no malnutrition.  This is working, For snacks I have the small Crowley lite yogurts, or apples, fruit. is good. I am really happy with this. Thank you Howard, you are my inspiration.
   My son and Howard have their Breezy lawn service up and running again.  They do a lot of different things, lawn work, trim hedges clean up and odd jobs.  I love how they make our lawn look almost like green  carpet. I like to go out on the deck and admire it.:-)
    I have some New Year's  resolutions planned, (1) I will absolutely stick to this diet  so I can get down to a size 5/6 in clothing.(2) I will start listening more and speaking less. (3) I will curse less, espeially around my Grandson, he is like a parrot, repeats everything he hears .


   Tiberius is very miscieivous here is a picture of him  trying to pinch his Grandpa Givens.  See what I mean, he is a new "Dennis the Menace" I love my Grandbaby . He is so cute. He is  a little happy child, always ready for adventure, so busey all the time exploreing his bright new world. Looking at this and that touching everything ,smelling everything, as I said exploring  his world, if you watch him you can see he is thinking and figureing things out.To me it is so amazing , I was so busey being a Mom and a wife that I didn't have time to actually see this in my children.I guess thats why being a Grandparent is so special and rewarding. So when Tiberious has had such a busey day, a nap with Dad  is in order.  Be Happy and Blessed.

 Daddy (Chris) and Tiberius




No comments:

Post a Comment