Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Nice Night Tonight!"

  Well we had a nice quiet night  tonight. We watched a couple of really good movies.The first was the last Harry Potter  movie" Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II," It was an awesome movie, I loved the ending.  I wish that there would be more , such as new adventures of the sons and daughters of Harry and his fellow student wizards. I really think it could be quite interesting . Could take all sorts of twists and turns. Food for thought!   The second movie we watched was  about the dolphin that lost her tail.  This is a true story and it is well worth watching. If you are an animal  lover as we are, you will enjoy this very much.  Well now our weather has changed once again. It was warm for the last 2 days  but tonight it is chilly.  Mother nature just can't make up her mind this year, is it going to be winter or summer? I vote for summer, thats why I moved south, and of course  Howard is here, that is another reason. I am going to make him another cake tomorrow,  he really likes carrot cake so I will make him one with butter cream frosting.  It won't be as fancy as the birthday cake we made for Tiberius's birthday , but he will like it  for sure, this I am positive of(smile). I  really like doing things special for him, he always gets this smileing  twinkle in his eyes and that is cool. It is wonderful to have some one special in your life who makes you feel happy .   So I am wishing  that all my friends near and far can find  someone who makes them feel happy and enjoy life, be  happy and blessed.

 My Howard  in the kitchen, where he loves to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment