Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

So It's Barney!!

   I never would have thought my grandson would have been a Barney fan, but he truly is.. Everything he has seen on TV , and he always  wants Barney.That big purple dino has won his heart , I expected it to be Big bird, because he loves the color yellow. Nope its a purple dino.lol  It's all good though, Barney is a good Dino lol.   I need to see who still carries the plush  sock  slippers , like the ones  we carried  when I worked at Hills department store in 1995. I remember putting out case after case of those slippers, seemed like it was daily, at Christmas time.  I even had nightmares about them, I dreamed that i put my hand in the case and they came to life and were attacking me, then I woke up and had to go back to work putting out more of them.  Was relieved when I reached in the box and nothing happened. LOL!!  So much for Barney...
   Well it is 73 degrees out  today,  they say it is supposed to hit 80. I hope so, we might get rain tomorrow, actually need it the peanuts look a little like they could use a nice shower. The cotton doesn't look too bad.
  You know how I never listen and always get into little messes? Well I did it again, I told you we closed the pool down for the season, Right?  Well my sweetheart Howard told me I should use gallon jugs and hook them to the sides of the pool cover ,plus put the inner tubes in to hold up the cover .  I didn't do it and the cover is  mostly on the bottom of the pool , except for 2  parts that are still hanging on to the  railing... Oops, I did it again, one of these days I will listen, and save myself some time and work..LOL
  I made breakfast hoagies this morning, fried egg with chunks of ham, like you were  making  an omlet, fold it like that,  take the  wheat  hoagie rolls,  split them,  butter them, put cheese on them , slide them in the oven  until the cheese is melted .  Put the egg on it,  fold it , grab your drink and enjoy.  Howard was  doing his yummmmmmmmm.  He  was happy. So was I.  Thats about it for today.  Hope everyone has a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment