Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

my guy is a chef.

So i asked him what to write about ,10 minute meals for working people.here is the results...go to wal-mart or any super market. buy a fully cooked roasted chicken,then go to the produce department and  buy a bag of mixed salad. the chicken cost$6-7. the salad $1.50 and you have a meal for three or  four....microwave chicken 4 minutes and eat. you can also buy bbq nuggets,regular breaded nuggets,chicken strips,steak strips or any fully cooked foods. the average price per bag is $6.99. they serve 4-6 people. get some cole slaw about$2.49 a pound and your good to go. it is cheaper then ordering out and faster as well. there is 90 sec rice $1.39 average price. use your brain,look around and think,what you to can mix and match. since he does all the cooking(my very own chef) it is super for me. he also said if any one needs to make something what ever the dish.american ,indian either one,mexican,european just write me and he will get back to you on how.no need for your e-mail. i will put it on this site for all to read. p.s that includes deserts or cakes etc.  Being diabetic doesn't mean missing out on good food and great flavor.  Believe me, we have learned how to use  sugar substitutes and still taste great.  I will tell you my chef is the best , I really lucked out I got the best tasting meals and also a great guy too.  I think in the future  i  will take pictures of some of the dishes he makes , I will post them . 
   This is Saturday, my sister Judy called me to talk this morning, was a nice conversation,' love you sis!'  Thats about it for today .

No comments:

Post a Comment