Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dogs do communicate with us .

  It is strange, but I  have found myself being awed by our 2 dogs.  Howard has a 8 yr old Collie shepherd  she is a female .  She has been spayed . Though I do not think it has any bearing on her intelligence. 
  I have a 6yr old American Eskimo male. He is  only 21 pounds and 16 inches tall at the shoulder.  He is not neutered,  He is sometimes very spitefull. But generally, we get along pretty well.  Both of these dogs have found out how to communicate with me.  I talk to them , and Howard  tells me to let him know when they answer me.  He is beginning to see that they do talk ,  with actions not words. Justice started it when he was almost a year old,  I am  diabetic  and use to have problems with extreme ups and down blood sugar levels.  Justice always seemed to know when my sugar wasn't right, he would bark at me until i  fixed it, then he would leave me alone.  I sleep with a bi-pap machine and once in a while  we lose power   Justice gets up by my head and paws me to wake me up. These are only a couple of ways he communicates with me,  Now  Sparkey , on the other hand , has this nose thing ,lol she comes over to me, takes her nose and nudges me with it , then walks  away , turns around , comes back and does the whole thing all over again. So I follow her to where ever she shows me , then I figure out what she wants.  They also take me to the dog bisquit  bag when they want a treat.  So yes people, our dogs do talk to us, we just have to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment