Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

welcome aboard brazil.

I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression.Usually I just write the researched facts of what is going on in the world. However,yesterday I got very angry because of the death and destruction that need not be. Today I shall give you some back round or insight on who I am. LET'S start in the 1890's when  my Russian grandfather was born. This is where Czar Nicolas lived and named white Russia around 1918 because of the revolution. So back to grandfather,his family were Taylors who made everything from women's dresses to children's outfit and drapes, to couches.When he was 6years of age he was sewing up a storm by14 he was a master Taylor.As things got out of control his only thought was to get out of Russia and go to Poland. He landed in a small town near Warsaw. He found a job as a master taylor quickly. While working he met my grandmother who's family owned the factory he was working at. They also owned a horse and buggy business as well as a clothing design business.My grandmother was said to be the prettiest girl in town. OF course he married her!! when he turned 19 years of age he came to America  through Ellis Island.That was 1909.He got a job as a master Taylor of all places, the Bronx,new york. So named for Jonas Bronx who own 1000's of thousands acres of farm land.A year or 2 later he sent for my grandmother.In 1914 my mom was born,then her sister and brother after that.my mom met my dad around 1928 and soon where married.my sister came along in 1935 and then me in 1945.from 1945 to1960 went to school yada,yada,yada no big deal and the same as most kids.The only difference is I also lived in Florida on my aunt's 80 acre ranch.I wanted to go to college but no mooolaa-money-gelt-dracmas etc. Here in the USA by joining the Navy my college was paid for. Talk about being jittery,in 1962 I was in Cuba and for 19 days in October I thought we where going to war.Thank God we did not.Then1963 JFK was murdered and Lyndon Johnson took over as president. Mean while the French where in Vietnam and all of a sudden USA adviser's where there as well.I GOT OUT IN 1965 AND MISSED IT ALL!! A lot has happened since then job wise,life wise made big buck$,lost big bucks. As timed ticked in to the future I had a real estate business-antique business- a flea market business- a restaurant business,a night club business,and a Disney store. Next thing you know I got sick,disabled with a lot of stuff happening to my body.NO insurance went bust real quick. NOW we are in 2012,live in Alabama which I love and have a reasonblance of a life. A common law marrige(hate paper work) and fairly content. I read a lot, watch news a lot and have very strong opinions on how people should treat others. I get very angry at governments,including mine  I hold nothing back on any subject. If you are Jewish,Muslim,Buddist,Christian or what ever. Or your white ,black,yellow,red or anything inbetween we are all the same.You would do well to remenber that! So for today be well-be blessed and happy. Howard from Alabama-While i am at it,please read all the bloggs I have written and check out Jodies bloggs to.     http://fromjodiesstuff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment