Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just a Note!

  This is Jodie, Howard's other half.  He is still sick with Broncitis.  He says he will be alright, but when I get sick he runs me to the Md's or the Hospital. I am hoping that he is right.  But I am watching very closely and if he takes a turn for the worse I will call my son Chris, he lives in the next place down the street.He can pick Howard up I'm fairly sure and he will go to the ER.  But as far as it is he isn't getting worse.Surprising to me is the fact that he is unlike most men.   Most men are huge babies when they get a cold or a hang nail.  Lol mine is a one of a kind. As my Mom said to me  He is a keeper. That was one of the last pieces of advice she gave me before she passed.RIP Mom. 
   I hope Howard will be back on here doing his blogg soon, keeping all of you up to speed on Howards current events.  As he says it Be Blessed and Happy.  Jodie  for Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment