Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PRESIDENT OBAMA GET OFF YOUR BUTT!!!

I do not know how many times I have said America has more oil,coal natural gas then all the world.We are sitting on about 6 trilllion barrels of crude oil and 6-8 trillion gallons of natural gas.You opened the federal land now get going on drilling for both! Do not forget to build 6-8 refining plants while your at it.We are behind in nuclear power plants,solor and wind as well.As far as enviromentilist go..move them out of your way.How can you let a hand full of them block us from the above?We have plenty of u235 and 238 in Wyoming's chy/mountain. You know when I started this blog the things I liked to talk about were,realestate,antiques,things you can buy at great prices and food dishes.I am a chef who wanted to converse with all the worlds people on how to make there kitchen table a gormet place to gather.But all the crappy dictators,death of innocent people and while family's, drive me nuts. So i write what I feel about the truthfull things that need to be said.I do not spare my own country in all this.The western country's need to supply syrian resistance with guns.......Iran has a lot to say about killing everyone in Isreal.You can not blame them if they bomb Iran.Just watch for civilians. The easy way is to take out the leaders and let the youth take over that country any way it can.Do not forget the republican guards. Also their oil fields,power grids as well as their leaders.War is not good for any reason. I am a veteran who is disabled.Being right some times hurts many people.Russia and China are also to blame in the death of hundreds of people! Well that's it for now.No matter what religon you are: be blessed,be well and happy. bye,Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment