Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Russia and China help mass murder Syarian's

You bet they are by not voting to sanction Assad's murderious government.I am not speaking about the Russian people ,but Putin's government and the former K>G>B> agents that work for him. I am not really supprised as he is a thug.Did you know Putin sells mass amounts of gun's to Assad? Does that money go to help the Russian people? DUH NO!! The Arab league seems to be helping the Syrian people. So how about giving guns to help? Talking about above is like beating a dead horse expecting it to get up!!I am Disapointed in world leaders,so for now I am done. I will how ever speak of Americans election and the in's and out's of it.. OK,Ecuador.Thanks for reading our blogs.For others- Ecuador was the northern part of the Inca
empire until the 1500's" when the Spanish came in. It is only the size of Nevada(USA).It does have the Galapago's island's.There are around 14 million people who live there.Average age is 24 and most of the country over 15 can read and write.Worth a vacation visit on the Pacific side. An average mountain home cost's around $40.000 with a maid and a gardener. Also direct sunlight 365 days a year.I am thinking of this for myself..... Alright people of the world. I have a slight headache.Time so say bye for now. BE WELL,BLESSED AND HAPPY.CALL SOMEONE YOU LOVE TO SAY HELLO.....HOWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment