Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

There is plenty of news--but!!!!

Sure there is a lot to write about. I think today Saturday June ,9th,2012 i will just write about my day. Alabama is a great state to live in. At least down on the gulf coast area.there is lots to do with or with out your children.the beaches are white and clean.The food is the best the USA has to offer(all types).usually the sun is shining but not today.It is a humid 80 degrees and rain is falling medium to hard.I chose to stay home with my female house mate and our dogs who are afraid of thunder and lightening.When we are home they are the sweetest dogs. Should we be out and some one tries to come in,well you get the picture.I have a hand held cross bow and a bowie style knife. Thinking of adding 2 desert eagles and an ak-47 to that. After all the training in the service,i was ok, but now at 66 until July 3rd my reflexes are just not what they where. Even though swimming help my strenght these old bones hurt. Any way, i bought a power ball ticket...$3.00 and a dream :) who knows? . Every time i write a blog i put it on facebook and twitter. later people...be blessed-Howard from Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment