Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LIFE IN GENERAL :)

So Egypts ex dictator is  in a coma. Mubarak got off easy.Me,I would have left him on the streets in Cario and let the people have him. To me that would be justice. Next the Syrian rebels(freedom fighters) bombed the state t.v. station. However the killing of 3 employees does not sit well with me. As  for Islamist in it's pure form not a problem  and I am Messiaic. However,in forms such as terrorism-that  needs to be destroyed.  --- Pakistan the Taliban murdered 17 soldiers(beheaded) and yet that country protects them. Go figure that one out? The U.S.A. is thinking about selling (exporting) oil made from shale and some of it's natural gas. This is a good idea. Let us take that money and get China debt of out backs.    Well that is all the news I care to write about today.  In Alabama  we missed a hurricane by the hair Putins back :) lol. It has been a sunny day 94 degrees. I was in the pool a few times today and mine tan is getting darker(meditrainian blood). So to all my readers,be well,blessed and happy.Howard from Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment