Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Middle East-tell me all about it!

Ahmadinejad says " I will talk  with the USA if the pressure stops". Yet he attacks dissidents in a refugee camp. Many dead and over 30 injured from mortars and missiles, the same ones he sends to Syria and Hezbollah . I say,what is there to talk about? It is the same crap over and over just to hedge his time to build more nuclear missiles.The people of Iran would rather have jobs and food but like North Korea nukes are more important to the governments. I believe Iran's goal is to be the middle east power,having the Arab States and country's bow to them...The sanctions are working and we need more of them.  President Obama finally is going to Israel and it is about time! Obama needs to shore up  his commitments. Netanyahu and Obama will talk about 3 major problems:Syria<Iran and Israel's bombing of Syria chemical weapons. Related to this is President Ahmadinejad's statement that until the USA takes the gun from his head he will not negotiate. ME, I say pull the trigger!!  Syria's Assad will fall but before he does so there will be blood all over including Egypt. This guy is truly evil.          There is Lot's more but I am still recovering from the flu and it took everything I have just to write the above. I would like to thank my 3,101 readers for hanging in there with me as being sick knocks me out on top of being a veteran who is disabled.  Be well,be blessed  help someone in need,be kind to the people you meet.Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment