Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The USA presidental debate is tonight!

There will be a lot to talk(write) about in the next few days. I will be researching the world news and the USA news for what the truth is so it takes a little time. I do want to thank my 2065 and adding more each day ,readers. It makes me want to keep it up. Here in Alabama it is 83 degrees and sunny.still not feeling that good .The pain in my back never goes away and it knocks the heck out of me. so in a few I'll go lay down and rest. some good TV on tonight.  Here is another joke for you: Jesus drove a Honda but does not talk about. I know this from John  12-49..."for  I did not speak of my own Accord" :)  be well,blessed and happy. try to help someone in need because what goes around comes around. Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment