Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

boy,o'boy,o'boy

What a past few days! I have not written because at 67 years old I  got the mumps. Look like a chip monk :)  but I sure do not worry about becoming sterile. Feel better today but I have not done any research on world affairs. Better to just say hi to the almost 2000 people who are reading my blog than to say something wrong or plagiarize someone else. Today in Alabama the morning had a chill.It was 56 degrees. Now it is near 73 degrees.the next few days sunny and in the 80"s. Low on food so my other half Jodie and  I went shopping at Walmart. prices are good and they have a lot of stuff to select from.As i gaze out my window the trees are rustling in a 10 mile an hour wind and I am viewing my ram 1500 quad. It has some dents and scratches but runs great for a 2003. Lately I have been tired a lot.Guess I need a B 12 shot. also with the mumps slight fever so that could add to it. Did not hit the Florida power ball thus all those I want to help will just have to wait and pray I do.watched the Avengers movie.Man was that good.Also saw the Johnny Depp dark shadows,also good.Basically I am a science fiction nut but watch religious movies to. This was just a little note,about to lay down and try to rest. Will be back with my sarcastic self soon about current events in America and around the world. I would be grateful if you send my blogs to all your friends as well as make some comments on how you think i am doing. To all colors and religion's  be well,be blessed and help some one in need. Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment