Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Here goes my big mouth on stuff!!

So it starts again. Syrian president Ass-ad and the "peace" talks. I am sure he did so only to regroup and then start killing his own people again. Mean time his wife spend money like water which could feed the Syrian people and children. But all she can say is "Oh no not my husband he would not do such a thing". Open your eyes stupid, he is genociding Syrian people everywhere. I am messianic (a jew for jesus) so I should not give a crap...but I do. Here is a case as is in Iran where an RPG to the head would help a both country's who need to have freedom.With these people talking does no good and it gives them time to mass murder. I WANT TO KNOW, why are we not helping with arms for the freedom fighters??? Hey,at least President Obama is not backing down from stiff sanctions........Now the state of Azaward only these rebels are up to no good.They would let in Al-Qaeda and Islamists of terrorism. Watch this place!! There is so much evil going on in the world that if you put one fire out another takes its place. ARE you not tired of un-nessary death? I think here in AMERICA WE SHOULD PULL ALL OUR TROOPS OUT. I MEAN FROM EVERYWHERE!!! WHY-because these countries do no care about life. Not theirs not  ours. Think about this: we pull out of Saudia Arabi - South Korea-Afganastan-Iraq -and the other 210 places we have troops. If they want help they can pay for troops salaries and all equipment needed. If they have no cash then, pay us in oil or what ever that country has to trade..We then sell it and get rid of the Chinese debt as well as national debt. Those are my thoughts for today.. all of you be blessed,wel,and happy. Howard from Alabama
ALL WHO MAY BE READING OUR BLOGG FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOULD SCROLL DOWN AND READ ALL THE OTHER BLOGGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment