Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

With all you people reading my blogs maybe i will only take a week or so off.

Thanks USA-Russia- Ukraine-  Canada-France- and Israel- Turkey and all the others who read my blog. Well here in Alabama still raining. The pool is over flowing and the temperature of the pool went down but not the air temperature which is staying between 82 and 90 degrees.   I am already a dark tan thanks to my natural olive skin. Last year through the winter it did not fade that much so i got a jump start. wait until the end of the summer i will post a picture. So i guess soon will write some more of the world disgusting leaders and how stupid they are to repeat history. If Obama had the balls to do what is right and not what "he" thinks is right we may be able to avoid what is coming between now 2013 and 2060. It is bad enough that nature screws with us such as polar ice caps melting,hot molten lave beneath the earth heading upwards.hurricanes and magnetic shifts,solar winds,famine and disease. plus religion's spieling hate and so much more.So do we really need to kill one another? I think not. So when I come back on I will give my opinion about maybe how to handle different countries like Iran,Syria,Russia,North Korea and China and it's leaders. As far as leaders in the United States they mostly all suck and have no idea what we Americans want. So to all faiths and colors,be well,be blessed and at least make believe you are trying to help each other.Howard from Alabama.    Hope you all listen before I have to become a doomsday prep per?

No comments:

Post a Comment