Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Just some easy conversation.

To my 4100 readers.I have been taking a break for the past 10 days. As can happen to people anywhere my aches and pains got to me.I just had hip surgery for a broken hip   of which i have no idea how it happened? At 67 you learn to roll with the punches life gives you.This happened April 10th,now it is may 25th and rehab was over yesterday. But i will still need some therapy which my Veterans clinic does for me at no cost. The weather turned here in Alabama from the 40's and 50's to the mid 80's in a blink of an eye.Already been in the pool 3-4 times and it helps exercise my hip......I know i have been writing about world affairs in detail but i thought i would simply take a couple of week break. Yes,even i get depressed over the state of the world and the leaders who's bank accounts are more important then the people they rule. Here in America we have freedoms the rest of the world dreams of.If my president does or says something i do not like i can voice my disdain. If it is within the law you can do most anything you wish.Work had and there is a chance to become super-rich.(I'm still waiting).Should you have an idea or invention there is always someone who will back you including government grants or loans.To walk down the street or go shopping and not look over your shoulder is an other freedom in the USA.Playing music or writing a book will not get you tossed in jail.If you get a chance to come here legally you will find 95% of us welcome you.There is so much more that it would take days to tell how good we Americans have it and we wish the same for all the worlds people. I will get back to my world news blog on Monday. For now no matter your color or faith be well,be blessed and help someone in need. Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment