Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

I have been very tired these past 3 weeks.

It seems I pulled something in my back,which,is effecting my leg and thigh to my knee.The pain has been bad and I don't feel like writing my blog. In any event the news is all bout President Obama and his re-election. The swearing in and the dances and party's this week. He did mention a few things but all and all the same stuff. Lance Armstrong got caught up in all the lies he has told about doping, so,another American shamed. I learned a long time ago if you tell the truth you will not have to remember what you said last year or ten years ago because it will be the same answer! Maybe next week I will get back to insulting all the leaders of the world and the bad things they do. But for now there is some great movies,DVDs and TV to watch. It is good to escape the world once in a while. To all colors and races, be well,blessed and try to help someone in need. What goes around will come around. Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment