Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

FOR THOSE WHO THINK AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE PROBLEMS!

So here I am in the greatest country on earth. Sure I have many freedoms and while I am poor in the money area,America does help some what. We "re  very low on food this week as our other bills are very high. The church helped with a couple of bags of food.As for gas for the car I had to put it on a charge card which I hate to do.MY wife and I are both disabled and need medication. I am a veteran so I can get reduced cost medicine at the veterans clinic.however many Americans sleep in there cars if lucky enough to have a car. Others sleep in missions or just on the street.Yes some entitlement programs help but not the 1000"s who need it. this afternoon our son and daughter-in-law took us shopping with their food stamps,we are very lucky to have kids that help once in a while.hey if you want to help my paypal is hss84us@yahoo.com if not that's OK. The sun is almost gone from the horizon,wind is picking up,going to rain.Tempeture is 71 and about to rain.Still not bad for December.  Happy holidays and no matter who you are,be well,be blessed and happy. Howard from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment