Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A lot of news in the USA today

People who are statisticians want to say things not looking good for Obama. What I say is life is a crap shoot and you never know what people are thinking or who they believe. But  i would say use your own brain to figure out the better man. For me it is Obama. Do your own research.Next item: Romney is trying to figure out immigration position. I say if you do not know by now you will never know! Some president he will make? SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW,the republicans once again voted against student loans screwing the American people, yet again.Republicans-you suck!!  IN MOSCOW- not only does Putin send cops armed  in riot gear against unarmed protesters again and again.This time it took a child on a bike to ride up between them. This kid is brave as the Russian people should be, but for a little kid he has brass ones.. Iran and it's leaders still are full of -you know what when it come to nukes. They are arrogant fools who want a coalition to bomb them back to the stone age. WHEN READING MY WORDS IT IS THE GOVERNMENTS AND THERE LEADERS  I GET ANGRY AT...NOT THE PEOPLE!!!  The Indian government is cutting back on oil from Iran--good for them it is the right thing to do.NOW more countries need to follow!...... Now about me:) Had a good day,87 degrees and sunny.Was in my pool almost all day. my Mediterranean blood darkens my tan to a bronze color. Our 2 dogs are great,at least my German Sheppard is.The little white Alaskan is a little nasty but still ok...SYRIA it seems to me, a veteran who is disabled that my country the USA is ignoring the deaths and fighting in that country.We should have sent the freedom fighters guns,large 50 calb.ones and hand held missiles,etc,etc,I just do not understand why we did not.?  HOW about this,former Ukrainian prime minster on a hunger strke. I would last about 15min or until the cheese cake was ready. SO  that's it for me today. Hope you all have blessed day or night depending when you reading this..later-- Howard from Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment